Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year

I've been wanting to do a Christmas post, but have been working on getting a watermark program that will make 'owning' my photos so much easier. I submitted the order, but it's not through yet for some reason (holiday weekend?), which means I can't use it quite yet. So...once I can watermark easily, I'll be posting Christmas pictures.

In the meantime, Happy New Year!

We're all going back to school tomorrow. Except Jim. And the littles are going to Little Bears. I guess it's really 4/7 of us are going back to school tomorrow. It's going to be a rough Monday for all of us, I can tell you now. Samuel's got his 5:30 wake up time and I have bus duty this week. Blech. I'd love it if our school district let us go back on a Tuesday our first week back. Can someone write to them and suggest it? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment