Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lenten motivation

I just went 'dark' on Facebook for the remainder of Lent.  A little late in getting started on that because I allowed my brain to go into complete vacation mode while we were in Hawaii.  Now that we're home and settled back in somewhat, I figured it was a good time to follow through on my decision to give up one of the things that is wasting my time and keeping me from doing other things, like blogging here.

To echo something I wrote in a post a while back, I plan on trying to get at least a little caught up with what's gone on with our family in the last several months.  I have no idea how quickly the posts will appear but I do know that without my Facebook distraction I should have a little more time on my hands.

For now, though, I'm heading to bed.  The last two nights have been very light on sleep (see future posts for an explanation) and I am exhausted (even after a four-hour nap this afternoon!).

Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment