Friday, June 18, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Here is the video of Susannah singing as Dorothy in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. It was way back in April and yes, I'm just now getting it loaded!

I forgot to edit this bit before I uploaded it, so there is a little more after the song of Auntie Em calling Dorothy in from the 'storm'. (It took so long to upload that there is no way I'm doing it again! Especially because this was already the second time I uploaded a version of this song...the first one I uploaded was from the first night when the mike wasn't on and you couldn't really hear Susannah sing.)

Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is such a great job your little one/big girl did. I love the new format and am sooooo glad I know that you have this blog. It's so fun to read, Julie.
    Karen in FL

    ReplyDelete