Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yeah, I'm playing again

I decided that last template was just too busy. I still love the idea of the background, it was just too much and a little too...blocky. Or cold. Or stark. Not sure. Just not as inviting as it could be.

So, while searching through Blogger's new template options, this one popped out at me. It's kinda cool. And warm. (ha!) The template designer shows that it gradually includes green in the 'bubbles', but I don't see it on my screen. Maybe those of you with larger screens will see that color progression.

I'm still hoping to find a good 'family' template that will hit our various interests and age levels. In the absence of that option, a mosaic template could work. Not only because I love to do mosaics, but because that feels like it could represent all of the pieces that come together to make us a complete picture, a complete family. So, anyone with knowledge of a mosaic template, let me know!

1 comment: