Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bethany funny

Earlier today Bethany was racing back and forth in front of our entertainment center, holding the Rock Band microphone and singing the same line over and over again. It sounded much like "yes sir, we sir, run 'em in the road." I had no idea what she was really saying but she definitely was saying the same thing over and over, clearly chanting something she'd heard before.

It eventually dawned on me that it was supposed to be "yes sir, yes sir, three bags full." Just as I was telling Susannah that's what I thought it was, she sang the line "Baa baa black sheep ha you enny woo". Ah ha! I was right. And, just as I figured out what Bethany was singing, she came to a final, panting halt, too tired to keep going.

Never a dull moment at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment